Do you constantly try to color analyze everyone you meet, or everyone you see on TV and in magazines?
Do you know you have an eye for color analysis and would like to make a part-time or full-time career out of it (or even as a hobby)?
Train to become a Certified Color Analyst with ColorBreeze.
As a ColorBreeze consultant, you will be able to learn the theory and the practical skills needed to be a sought-after Color Analyst, all from the comfort of your home and around your schedule.
My online training course includes the 4 season color system, the12 seasons and the most updated system available, The ColorBreeze Color Analysis system.
Comprising 9 core modules, each one will build upon the previous module's lesson. I will emphasize the 'basic' 12 season color system since it is the cornerstone to understanding the more advanced ColorBreeze system.
It is then you will learn about what makes the ColorBreeze system so unique. You will study high definition photos like the one you see here:
Can you identify the subtle differences that make the person on the left a Dusty Soft Spring and the one of the right a Sunlit Soft Summer? You will after my training!
Additional courses will be added that will include women of color, analyzing men, how aging affects one’s season and more. You will be allowed free access to these modules.
Besides those who are obsessed with Color Analysis in general, this training is ideal for:
- Stylists, Hairdressers, Makeup Artists and clothing boutique owners who are interested in another income stream to add to their existing business.
- Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne and other cosmetic distributors who want to add the personalized service of color analysis to their clients, assisting them in choosing just the right colors for them.
Requirements: It is highly recommended that you watch video's on a desktop monitor or large-sized iPad.
What You Will Learn:
- Four levels of Training: 1) Basic 4 seasons, 2) Intermediate 12 Seasons, 3) Advanced ColorBreeze System, and 4) Master Level ColorBreeze Complete (brand new!)
- Understanding the Theory behind each system
- How to Identify the traits of each season in people
- What really works and what doesn’t when analyzing someone (hint: looking at veins does NOT)
- How to perform a 1x1 Color Analysis on your client.
- Common sense color analysis principles.
- Lots of clear photos, diagrams and charts for easier learning.
- You will take one final quiz at the end of the training consisting of 20 high definition photos you must identify and 5 other multiple-choice questions. You will know instantly whether you passed or not. (You must get a score 75 or more to pass).
Once you’ve passed, you will receive:
- A certificate from the ColorBreeze Academy.
- Access to wholesale-priced swatches and other image tools.
- Be listed on ColorBreeze's website directory as a Certified ColorBreeze Consultant (for as long as you remain certified).
Lora Alexander is the founder and owner of www.PrettyYourWorld.com, which is THE place for all things related to the art and science of Color Analysis.
Lora is a Certified Color Analyst, Licensed Esthetician and Artist.
Trained and certified in the 4, 12, and 16 season systems, Lora recently developed one of the most accurate color analysis system available today: the ColorBreeze System.